Run and Gun Lighting Solution: Lowel Pro Power LED
At the 2015 PhotoPlus Expo in Manhattan, New York, HDProGuide.com and HD Pro Guide Magazine visit the Tiffen exhibit at booth 243 to take a look at the Lowel lights and kits on display. Duane Sherwood shows us run and gun lighting solution, the Lowel Pro Power LED.
Lowel Pro Power LED Features:
* Powerful location LED in high quality Daylight or Tungsten, dimmable without color shift
* PRO Power LED’s beautiful fresnel output focuses wide and smooth, or tight and punchy
* Output comparable to 200 W tungsten halogen fixture with same focus range and beam angle
* Flicker-free Slo-mo, to 2350 + fps
* Powered by AC or Long Life accessory DC Battery, for on-stand or run and gun handheld use
* Light Controls include: Barndoors, gel frame, softbox, umbrella, and screwthread filters
* Kit combinations available
For more information, visit http://lowel.tiffen.com/.
Photos taken by Jody Michelle Solis, Editor-in-Chief, HDProGuide.com and HD Pro Guide Magazine.