Editors can now make more precise timing decisions quickly with the new trim view in Smoke 2013 Extension 1.
Key Features Include:
• New support for Blackmagic DeckLink, UltraStudio and Intensity series video IO devices
• New Trim View and new dynamic trimming tools for faster editing
• New support for SonyRAW footage from Sony F5 and F55 cameras
• Improved conform workflow with Apple Final Cut Pro X allows more accurate translation of speed changes and ability to conform ARRI Alexa ProRes files
• Improved feedback mechanisms help editors better track background processes, monitor renders and identify errors
• Improved performance in MediaHub when navigating large data sets
• Improved 3D compositing performance in Action when working with 3D objects, shaders and textures
New customers can purchase a standalone Smoke license for $3,495* with an additional $675* for Subscription. Join the tens of thousands of trial users by downloading the free Smoke 30-day trial. For product features and video tutorials, see the Smoke product center, join the Smoke community, visit the Smoke Learning Channel, follow #AutodeskSmoke on Twitter and like Smoke on Facebook.